Ocean Gear Inc. operates a full-service wharf facility in the heart of Lunenburg, Nova Scotia. We offer sheltered, deep water berthing for vessels up to 24 feet draft and 240 feet in length. The main wharf is surfaced with 2 foot thick concrete. Vehicle access to your vessel for loading and unloading is as simple as driving through our main gate that provides a high level of security during the business day and after hours. Our services include:
• Fuel Delivery - available 24/7
• Security - 24/7 Video Surveillance
• Shore Power - 120V, 220V, 440V, 600V up to 200 amps of reliable single phase or three phase electrical power.
• Fresh water and sewage pump out.
• Waste oil and garbage disposal.
• Refit services and marine supplies.
Ocean Gear welcomes visiting yachts from all over the world. Our deep water wharf and first class utility and supply services make for a welcome Nova Scotia stopover during your visit to Atlantic Canada. Many captains and yacht owners prefer the quiet and security of Lunenburg Harbour and many of them are repeat customers every year. Book your wharf space and your planned service and maintenance for 2019 with Ocean Gear's professional crew. Great facility, great service.